[Rhodes22-list] Another Computer Question

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 13:08:12 EDT 2005

I just bought a Mac PowerBook Firewire (PISMO) on eBay.  Although it's a few
years old, I think it's one of the best computers Mac ever made.  And the
cool thing is that the seller is right here in the Twin Cities so I can
drive over and pick it up tomorrow and save the shipping cost.

Wireless--here I come!

Slim