[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Cushions

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Sun Sep 11 12:22:30 EDT 2005

Tom,
We always sail with the large cushion over the lazarette but we never sail
with the two side cushions if there is any chance of heeling. The cushions
and passengers will go flying. We also leave the Captain's chairs in the
cabin if the winds are up - they have a tendency to spin if you heel
suddenly which can be hazardous to the person at the helm.

Julie
s/v Blue Loon