[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Cushions

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 16:07:02 EDT 2005

I sail with my cushions all of the time. Assuming you are not on the rail
.... place your feet on the edge of the lee side cockpit seat for support. I
tell guests to just sit back and enjoy. I didn't used to do this and I had a
guest wind up under the lee bench seat. Short people and kids have a problem
here.

Wally