[Rhodes22-list] Electronics Advice

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:05:05 EDT 2005

Todd,
 Assuming a boat speed of 4 knots, you won't e able to react quick enough
off a a depth guage to avoid hitting something that appears that suddenly.
The depth guage should warn you of increasing shallowness, not an instant
shallowness. In this regard, location of the transducer is not that
critical.
 Hank