@WL [Rhodes22-list] Chris's Baja Trip

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Mon Sep 12 10:13:26 EDT 2005

Chris,
WOW!  What a great write-up to a grand adventure.  I'm sure I speak for
everyone here that we eagerly await the next installments.  I especially
appreciate your introduction piece; especially the lists.

Ron,
Thanks for helping get it into pdf.

Bill Wickman

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Chris Geankoplis"     |
|         |           <napoli68 at charter.net> |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           09/12/2005 02:00 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       To:       "Ronald Lipton" <rlipton at earthlink.net>, "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: @WL  [Rhodes22-list] Chris's Baja Trip                                                                   |

Ron,
        You Da man.  The intro came out just the way I had hoped and the
rough draft  of day 1,2,3(missing a few pictures I still need to put in)
came out great.  I downloaded a PDF conversion program and will try to send
some stuff so you don't have to do it for me.  Thanks for the help so I can
share my journal with the Rhodies and not just my siblings.
Chris G
S/V Enosis