[Rhodes22-list] Tom Brown's cushion question

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:42:34 EDT 2005

Tom,

You could just leave the boat home and go floating around on your
cushions...the boat will never heel on the trailer.

 :-)

Sorry but I had to one up Bill.  ;-D  (or one down....depends how you
look at it)

I am suprised that you haven't been directed to the rhodes 22.org site
yet. Here is one sailor's solution:

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/cushion_straps_1a.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/cushion_straps_2a.jpg

Go to the    http://www.rhodes22.org/   site. click the Rhodes 22  ink
( http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/index.html  )   then the Tech link (
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/tech.html )

Most of the informative Rhodes 22 sites can be accessed from those first
two pages

Todd