[Rhodes22-list] Elvis

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Sep 14 08:42:31 EDT 2005

Much appreciated Rummy.  I don't know the schedule yet, but when I do, I'll pick
up the biggest bottle of Mt. Gay that I can find and start heading your way.

I have always wanted to visit the guys in Edenton.  It's too bad that hurricane
season interferes with football season.  My most opportune week interferes with
the LSU/Tennessee game, which will be the biggest game here in a couple of years.
 It's also the first home game of the season, and the first time for the fans to
show love to the team for their hurricane relief efforts, so all factors point to
a huge day.

Your speculation that the mast base pulled off of the cabin top is right on the
money.    The mast itslef did snap roughly in the middle also.

The look of these pictures aren't very good, but I put some more pics on
http://theskinnyonbenny.com/pg2.php

The first several photos (with the frolicking beagles) are from when our
hurricane party was warming up beforehand.  How clueless we were!  Most of the
pictures are house and boat damage.  The really, really badly damaged house is
the one next door to my parents'.  Theirs is the one that is intact but missing a
lot of shingles.  I start cleanup duty on Saturday.  Wish me well.

Off to work,
Ben