[Rhodes22-list] Why Rebuild New Orleans?

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 11:08:45 EDT 2005

which campaign was "here we go again", everything was
not bush or is bush "evil prettified" wall street in
not below sea level, or the rest of Manhattan, the
world trade center area is fill (that how the port
authority got the right, it came from one of their
tunnels) but like all of Manhattan it is solid stone a
few feet down, and very hard rock at that, that how
they are able to build the skyscrapers, their is not
"stills", it called a basement. 600 mile of tunnels
would not have flooded, their more elevation in play
than that, second most of the tunnels are cut from
solid rock, and the system has flooded before, canal
street was a canal. the towers were designed for a 707
impact, the 767 has alto more gas and the fireproofing
was remove because of abspeious problems(the plain
impact did not do it, the metal melted). Bill out of
chartictor, you are playing fast and loose and worst
yet I could see you playing it either way just to get
him, what make you better than any far right zealot,
on in this case a far left zealot???????? I could keep
going going but out of respect for you I stop, but
bill this issue has you loosing touch, I give you an
angogy here, "when someone come up you and says "you
are drunk", it time to lay down", I think you are in
the same boat, "Bill this is to close to you, you need
to step back"

-mjm

PS. please set you pc clock right, your email
timestamps are off the wall