[Rhodes22-list] Political Reply to Mr. Rummy

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 09:33:16 EDT 2005

Ed,
If it were just one network showing a biased view, I could understand, but
even Fox news was showing the same things. Fifteen thousand people stranded at
the Superdome in NO without food or water, people dyeing on the streets and
bodies covered up with blankets.
You can try as you may to make this picture look good, but from my
perspective, somebody's really screwed up and they should pay the price for such
incompetence. These people were told to go to a safe haven and then left without
the means to be taken care of.

Rummy