[Rhodes22-list] Political Reply to Herb

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 20 20:26:05 EDT 2005

Herb,

      You said, "I'm tired of the blame game. Blame whoever you chose, but
don't misrepresent the facts to achieve your agenda. I think a LOT of people
screwed up here. But, you and yours seemed determined that the blame lies in
one place, George Bush. Just ain't the way things are."
        Herb, you are just farting in the wind trying to argue using reason
with Bill Effros.  He obviously never passed civics 1.  He also uses
rhetorical trickery and misrepresentation.
      Contrary to the opinions of others, the blame game is important
because we, the America people, need to identify accountability to insure
that such egregious errors are not repeated.  Most importantly, that
accountability must be established with integrity and what you and I would
call honesty.
      Bill's retorts and statements obviously demonstrate a lack of
understanding honesty and integrity.  He constantly uses misrepresentations
as statements of his facts.  He makes up facts without accurate citation of
source.  He constantly uses the technique of 'red herring' using information
that is not germane to the discussion as proof of his point.
      As I said, you are wasting your efforts because he is using the
techniques of tyrants and communists.

Ed K