[Rhodes22-list] R22

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Sep 22 08:09:02 EDT 2005

Yeah, what Michael said except  for  a couple of lines. A Rhodes 22 can be
the boat for you whether you are looking for a daysailer, and overnight or
weekend cruiser for 2 plus a couple of kids or a small boat for 2 for
longer trips in coastal waters. Where Michael said "for a weekend, is more
"camping" than Yatching" I would have said "for a couple of weeks if you
are used to travelling light, kind of a wonderful combination of camping
and yachting." We've done a couple of 10 day cruises on our R22 and it was
always our time that was the limiting factor not the boat.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA  / Swan Creek, MD