[Rhodes22-list] R22

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Thu Sep 22 11:17:57 EDT 2005

But then, MJM is a big guy (as am I), and his kids could be noisier...

Thank you, Mary Lou, for your kind offer of a day sail on Fretless.
As a former resident of Maryland (Rockville, near DC), I have sailed
the Potomac and Chesapeake.  While sailing in the summer on the
coast of Maine is as fine as it gets, I envy you the long springs
and falls of your latitude.

However, this spring and summer have been consumed with rebuilding
a project boat -- eviscerating a poorly designed liner (to be
replaced with mahogany and maple), modifying the keel for greater
stability and utility, and replacing saturated floatation material.
Etc., etc., etc.

I enjoy your writing.  Please continue to share.
--
Robert Skinner