[Rhodes22-list] P-Horse shit and drinking.

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Sep 23 12:04:35 EDT 2005

Rik,

I have been addressing the how wide a freeway question for many years in
different forums.  California's answer to this question -- as wide as it
takes -- has not worked.  No surprise to me.  I suspect, no surprise to you.

You are/were a trucker?  What do you think?

The truckers lobby has worked hard to keep gasoline taxes earmarked for
road building.  Do you think this is a good thing?  No politics here.  I
can see the issue from both sides.

Bill Effros