[Rhodes22-list] Best Advise

Gray Price grayprice at verizon.net
Fri Sep 23 21:17:03 EDT 2005

Chris,

You are a lucky man if you have known Stan since 1976.  You must agree then that Edenton would be a fun place to sail and make friends.

Gray

Chris Geankoplis <napoli68 at charter.net> wrote:
Gray,
I have known Stan since 1976, I've owned two Rhodes during these
times and still own one today. Unless you are prepared to do a lot of work,
both skilled and unskilled I would urge you to take this opportunity to
continue to deal with the most principled and knowledgable guy in this niche
of the boating industry. Good Luck and Welcome!
Chris G
Medford, OR
S/V Enosis