[Rhodes22-list] P-Horse shit and drinking.

Neil Townsley natown at wildmail.com
Sat Sep 24 00:59:34 EDT 2005

Brad,
I was raised in a rural coal mining area of Indiana not far from the home town of astronaut Gus Grissom. But I joined the Marines at 17 to get out of town. After 4 years I switched to the Army and in 1965 went to Army flight school. Left the Army in 1987 and since then have been teaching military students how to fly at the Army flight school.
Scary isn't it. Hard to tell how much damage I have done over the years.

Neil Townsley

Care2 make the world greener!

Hurricane relief - how you can help: http://go.care2.com/katrina

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.