[Rhodes22-list] P-Horse shit and drinking.

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 17:17:48 EDT 2005

Neil,

What a small world it is!  Scott Grissom (Gus
Grissom's son) is a FedEx DC-10 Captain and we are
about the same seniority and cross paths (I'm a DC10
instructor).  My ex-neighbor in Franklin, TN was Gus
Grissom's roomate in initial pilot training.  My
friend Marvin (ex-neighbor) went on to a very
rewarding career as a school teacher with his wife
Mary Ella and is happy to have flunked out of pilot
training.  Gus chose a different path. My lovely
second wife saw the light and ended up with(FOR A VERY
SHORT WHILE)  the son of the former CEO of General
Dynamics,  Bill Anders, crewmember of Apollo 8.  Me, I
just fly airplanes, glad to teach others what I've
learned.  Life is strange!

Brad