[Rhodes22-list] Baja Trip (at last) days 1-5

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 08:09:12 EDT 2005

yep, thought them in about a year ago, look like i
never update the doc on the help page -mjm

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200509/25/BajaIntro.pdf

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200509/25/Baja1-2-3real.pdf

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200509/25/Baja45.pdf