[Rhodes22-list] PDF FAQ

Gregg J. MacMillan gjm at macgra.com
Sun Sep 25 14:29:29 EDT 2005

At 10:43 AM -0400 9/25/05, Bill Effros wrote:

>PDFs like the one Chris has posted would go a long way to answering
>the repeated questions from newbies.  We could build them up over
>time when we're not too busy with politics, jokes, drinking, and,
>heaven forfend, sailing.

For the last 20 years, I've sent out a newsletter each month
(Printips) to anyone interested for our printing business. It always
has one feature article about some aspect of printing and then a
couple of other related articles. For about the last 4 years, I've
also been posting them in pdf form on our web site. (I just uploaded
the October issue which features "How to Make Your Business Cards
Work For You.") They do build up over time...we now have close to 50
indexed on this page:

http://macgra.com/printips.html

I would be glad to help out with the conversion to pdf process and
could even provide some space to store them if that would help. It
seems the hard part is going to be getting the information and
pictures all collected and organized. Converting to pdf and posting
will not be a problem.

I'm currently working on restoring a Rhodes Bantam (with Wally's
help) that I bought recently. I've been taking pictures as I go and
will someday get all that information into pdf format.

--Gregg

--

M a c M i l l a n  G r a p h i c s
1 . 8 0 0 . 7 7 1 . 3 1 7 1