[Rhodes22-list] Mast Bail Installation

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 15:14:20 EDT 2005

Got measurements?  I want to install the mast bail for raising and lowering.
I have the IMF and assume it's through-bolted through the front channel of
the extrusion and not through the back channel where the sail is rolled up.
I guess I could lower the mast and look up the bottom, but is there a better
way?  Mine is a 1990.  Are IMF masts created equal?  And how high should I
get?  Maybe I should rephrase that.  How far up from the deck does it go?

Slim