[Rhodes22-list] Rope Clutch

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Sep 29 16:55:51 EDT 2005

Michael,

I love the rope clutch.  There are lots of rocks around here, and I
don't miss them all.  When I hit something it really gets my attention.
There are no false alarms with this system.  I want a system I know will
release so all I get is an adrenalin rush.  The rope clutch is great if
you've got the right rope.  I'll get the right rope from Stan, and maybe
enough more to last a lifetime.

Bill Effros