[Rhodes22-list] Joe Sinnett as old as Stan?

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 2 22:20:32 EDT 2006

Ed,

Joe and I are really both quite young, the planes much older.  I am a little curious about his EAA venue - these guys build their own, then fly, sometimes design their own.  Being an EAA judge is a very unique distinction, with his license in '45.  I want to hear his stories as well as meet him.  My license dates to '66, soon after graduation, but My Luscombe (N25289) was a '39.  I never flew the Stagger Wing, sure would like to.  What do you think about a Bradenton event?

Art