[Rhodes22-list] Is this boat still avialable?

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 17:49:18 EDT 2006

Was anybody else planning to come down here soon to rent the boat?

  It would be a good idea to let me know ahead of time. You would not want to come down here to find out that the boat is already being rented.

  Luis

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

Luis,
How could you? Two months, what did the last renter do? And I was
getting ready to come down next week. Now I will have to tow my own boat
south. We all deserve a good explaination.

Ed K
Greenville, SC USA
~~~~?~~~~

Sent from the Rhodes22 forum at Nabble.com.