[Rhodes22-list] Luis is boat still avialable?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Apr 4 19:10:04 EDT 2006

Luis,
     Where the hell is Bradenton?  Is it anywhere near Amelia Island?
     On a more practical note, maybe Bill has an idea about Stan and motors.
It might be worth while asking if he has something that you might be
interested in.  He usually gets stuck with the 4 to 6 hp motors.  People
want bigger motors.
      Keep in mind that Stan uses a trolling motor.  Bill is the expert on
long the battery might last.
      About 4 years ago, I bought a new motor because my older motor was
tricky to start.  I kept getting complaints from my brother.  I almost gave
the old motor away.  It was a good motor abeit somewhat old.  One day at the
marina a guy who didn't have a motor and always borrowed one gave me a
couple of hundred for it.   He cleaned it up and it started like it was
supposed to.
      Yes, somebody may have an extra motor.  Speak up.  However,
Greenville, SC is not near Edenton, NC, so I can't easily get it.  But,
Elton makes personal trips to somewhere in Florida.  He might be able to get
a used motor to you.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA