[Rhodes22-list] Is this boat still avialable?

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 18:48:26 EDT 2006

Ed,

  I like the deal that Bill has offered in your behalf :-).

   When are you coming down here?

  Luis

Bill Effros <bill at effros.com> wrote:
  Luis,

Most people on the list have motors. Some have 2. You are among
friends. Make a deal with someone to bring their own motor, charge just
enough so you can buy your own motor. Then your boat won't be out of
commission for 2 months during the height of your season. Or trade
someone some time for a motor.

You are renting a sailboat. It just needs a small motor most of the
time, and none at all if you can sail as well as some of the people on
this list.

Stan has lots of extra motors he will never be able to get rid of. Make
a deal with him to ship you one. Pay him for it with the first money
that comes in on a rental. Good for Stan. Good for you.

Ed will buy you a motor from Stan and bring it down if you will let him
sail on your boat for a while. He'll give you the motor in payment.
Good for you. Good for Stan. Good for Ed.

Only Ed doesn't like it when I speak for him, so if he objects, do the
deal with someone else.

Bill Effros