[Rhodes22-list] What Stan Does ...

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 08:52:14 EDT 2006

Ed,

I think you missed Dave's point. Even though GB doesn't have an actual list
I am quite sure they inspect pretty much the same things on every boat.
Having this written down along with a written warranty would most likely
make it easier to be insured at a higher price.  Toss in a price list for
options and you could easily make case for higher value. I provided my agent
some edited info from the GB web site and it helped me get the coverage I
was looking for.

Wally