[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Question

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Apr 5 16:10:34 EDT 2006

Mary Lou,

Here on LIS a lot of people are using sun shades.  Flat pieces of canvas
that tie onto the pop top struts and the aft stays.  No good on motor
boats, but just fine at the speeds we travel.  They just roll up when
not in use.  Easy to deploy, easy to stow.  I see people using them when
the wind is blowing, but I've never used one, myself.

Bill Effros