[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Question

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Apr 6 00:12:18 EDT 2006

Art,
Nope. Ours has fixed fittings outside of the track. I have seen boats with
a separate track for the bimini - can't remember for sure if it was inside
or outside of the genoa track. I like the idea of Bob's set-up with the
fitting for the bimini sharing the track with the genoa fairlead but it
would work better on a boat with track that goes further aft than ours
does. Ours stops short of the winch.

Mary Lou