[Rhodes22-list] Peter Thorn Commits Sin... Bob Mellor about to commit sin

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Apr 9 19:46:21 EDT 2006

Peter:
     Where is the picture?  If we could see a picture?  If Stan could see a
picture.  Yea, yea, you painted a picture with words.  Oui Vie.
      Surely you can afford a cheap digital camera that you can take with
you the next time you go to Jordan Lake and take us some photographic
evidence of the strange structure.

Bob,
     Did you read the post from your neighbor up highway 22?  While you
wait, he is putting his money down and getting a Rhodes 22.  Can you
imagine.  He who hesitates is lost... or commits sin... And we are still
waiting for you to tell us about this huge lake in New Hampshire...
     This must be the year of the looking for a used Rhodes 22.  How many
have asked since January?  There just are not that many in existence.
Everybody wants a used one, Stan still will make a new one.  The new ones
have innerds of fiberglass where the older had wood.  The new ones have a
high tech diamond board, while the older ones have one that flops down.
Yada, Yada, while some look, others sail...
      You can sail on days like today with proper adjustments to IMF main
sail and furling genoa.   Today was a sailing day on Lake Hartwell... Force
one... Listen up:  http://users2.ev1.net/~barr/

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA