[Rhodes22-list] new tiller

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Apr 9 23:48:57 EDT 2006

Peter,

I've got 2.

Stan mounted the first one, and I added a second on the Port side.  I
use it constantly, and I agree it's better than any tiller tamer I've
ever used.

It's a spring loaded rake handle holder, mounted horizontally.  I think
I got mine from some boat catalog.  It comes with the mounting clamp.
Thumb through some catalogs.  Spend some of that money you're getting back.

Bill Effros