[Rhodes22-list] new tiller

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 10 15:24:59 EDT 2006

Bill,

Defender, Boaters World, Davis Instruments, West Marine, Layline -- all no
gots.  Please, next time you visit your boat write down the manufacturer of
those really cool tiller extension gadgets.  Forespar makes a "tiller box"
that does the same thing, but I just hate to cut a hole in the boat.  I
don't think I should bother Stan on a $20 item.  Thanks.

PT