[Rhodes22-list] bob mellor - some information

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 21:41:34 EDT 2006

rory...
thanks for the reply
i'm on the west side of bethlehem.. a stones throw.
so how does that work?  stan starts with a used one that he already has
available and then works it up to to the spec/price you agree on?  or you do
the spec first and when he finds one he starts then?  how long does the
process usually take before you take delivery?
appreciate any info to help me in my quest
thanks again
bob mellor
1118 spring st
bethlehem, pa 18018