[Rhodes22-list] Mast wiring

thescubatank at cox.net thescubatank at cox.net
Tue Apr 11 19:38:40 EDT 2006

> Rob,

You may have or at one time had both an anchor light and a masthead (steamer) light on the mast.  If this id=s the case then you mayhav dad therequirement for a four wire plug.  The masthead light would be used when under power.  Notall small sail boats have this. My used 22 came that way soI am rewiring it to keep it.

Steve
S/V Ad Astra