[Rhodes22-list] We're In the Water!

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Apr 14 12:02:21 EDT 2006

Mark,
Congratulations.  That has got to be a thrill, to see your new boat show up.
Mine was in St. Louis and we bought it sight unseen except for the photos.
But it was inexpensive and it would have been hard to go wrong.  Still,
there is something about pulling up in the driveway of the PO house and
seeing the boat and thinking, "what have I got myself into?".  And then
pulling from St. Louis to SW Virginia, what a trip.  Enjoy!

I just pulled the tarps off this morning and towed her to work.  I'm
dropping her off at a co-workers house this evening so I have a place to get
her spruced up for the year.  Plan to splash in a month.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway