[Rhodes22-list] Shorties

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 14 15:38:21 EDT 2006

If I can reply to my own post...

There's also Mick Roberts in Oriental, a photographer who makes a living
selling photos to racers.  He took a Hobie 16, derigged it, mounted what I
can best describe as a captain's chair about 5' above the water and added a
6hp outboard with  pitch around 8 or 9.  He slices through the water as
stable as your dining room table!

PT