[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes in Spokane - Reply to Bob F?

Bob Fletcher tfl4625 at blackfoot.net
Sat Apr 15 12:15:46 EDT 2006

Ed,

Thanks again for the tips. Maybe my memory is fading... but when I first
looked at Frappr a few weeks ago I thought I saw an owner's flag in Spokane,
but it's not there today.

Anyway, I will try to track down Chris to see if there is anyone close to us
on his list.

Chirs -- are you seing this?

Thanks all,

Bob Fletcher