[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes in Spokane - Reply to Bob F?

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Apr 16 01:17:59 EDT 2006

Hey Bob,
            Still here in Medford.  The boat however, is awaiting a repair
on the jib and forstay and it looks like that will take a month since the
items just went out a few days ago to be fixed.  Try Steve Jacobs outside
Seattle, he is ahead of me in his preps. ( stevej78 at comcast.com  )
With his nice boat, he did a lot of upgrades and it is also a recycle too.
He also knows Jay and Julia on Orcas Island.

No exotic voyages planned with the Rhodes unless I can somehow persuade my
wife to let me go up to the San Juans or B.C. later in the summer.  We are
chartering a 41 footer out of La Paz in the Sea of Cortez.end of June...She
and her sister would like a bit of room and luxury that a larger boat
offers.  So that will soak up our disposable income for a while.

Chris G
Medford OR.