[Rhodes22-list] Through hull transducer

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 15 11:19:16 EDT 2006

Thanks.. So you actually don't know if it is accurate in shallow water.. ???
Or just that you never have really looked.   I am not saying this well.. :-)
Guess I am looking for someone who checked it with board up .. And possibly
moving.. Seems the knock on This type of mount is turbulence caused by
hull/keel
at shallow depth.. Though your point is well taken , why should it matter
less than keel depth.
    I guess I am looking for depth at very low tide coming in to mooring
with board up.. Kind of could be my situation.. Probably woul be feeling my
way in as you say.

                                              Rory