[Rhodes22-list] Anchors

Alain POIRAUD hylas at free.fr
Sat Apr 15 20:55:35 EDT 2006

1°) I would be very interested to learn WHY "Practical Sailor" is always ONLY
testing the Aluminum model SPADE compared to all other STEEL anchors..

I believe it will be more interesting to compare Aluminum anchors WITH
aluminum ones.. and STEEL anchors to other STEEL anchors..

They also  have the steel model.. then WHY??

2°) They also tested the "Oceane" anchor.. this model is not longer
manufactured.. and has been replaced by a new improved version the "SWORD"..

SWORD Anchor

If would have been more interesting to test the latest model..