[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 12:30:43 EDT 2006

We got our boat, Respite rides again!  Bill Churchman, her former  owner
should be proud and happy, Gen Boats really did a nice job refurbishing  her.  His
baby is in good and caring hands.

FWIW, commissioning the boat took the entire day.  Elton showed up Fri
morning, we started mid-morning and got out of the marina at about 11:30  PM.  I
was exhausted!  Will every year be this “easy”?

My thanks to everyone on the board who offered input as we pursued this
project.  Your comments along the way were always helpful and I appreciate  your
patience. Each of you adds to the experience of owning one of these  beautiful
boats.

Dave