[Rhodes22-list] The list.

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Apr 16 13:32:58 EDT 2006

Michael,

I've missed your stories and jokes.  You know you always have this list
to share them with.  And also know we really appreciate the way you
built and have maintained this list, and that we try to pass on that
information to newcomers who may think a list like this is just one of
the perks that automatically comes with boat ownership and is provided
free by ... the god who provides things free to boat owners.  No, it's
Michael Meltzer! (mjm)

Thanks, Michael.

Bill Effros