[Rhodes22-list] Commissioning

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Apr 17 01:26:45 EDT 2006

Dave,

Let's see what comes through from others.  I'm sure lots of people have
good lists.  Elton will be in Greenwich next weekend setting up Dave
Bradley's boat, and I'll be there too--taking notes and pictures.  I
already have a full set of pictures of Elton setting up Bruce
Greenwald's boat, but when I went back to look at them I could see I had
missed some things.

I think it would be useful to have a complete set of commissioning
pictures along with notes before you have to commission your boat
again.  I think it would be useful for all of us.  We can work at it
over next winter.  I think Elton will also be decommissioning Dave's
boat before the end of the summer for a trip to Seattle, and I hope to
be there then, too with camera and notebook.

Stay tuned to this channel.

Bill Effros