[Rhodes22-list] Commissioning

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 17 08:59:12 EDT 2006

Bill,

Elton should also be traveling to NH in May to deliver my new boat.  I
somehow thought the process to launch and retrieve was much simpler than it
appears to be from all of these commissioning emails.  I haven't seen any of
the talked about checklists yet but having one sounds like a good idea.
Does GB provide an operating manual with new boats that also covers such a
checklist?  Thanks

Dan