[Rhodes22-list] Alain did you ... Did I wrote that??

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Apr 17 05:07:05 EDT 2006

Alain,
     Evidentially Bill E. and MJM known your credentials, so they assume you
are who you say you are.  You wrote a book on Anchors in French?  How is it
then you are writing so well in English?  I question that any living person
would first write and publish a book in French and not at least at the same
time in English.  Questions are raised by your command of English on this
list.
     You must be an impostor.  You must be a phoney pretending to be an
authority.  Give use a way to verify your identity.  Maybe even a French
kiddie hacker?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA