[Rhodes22-list] Alain did you ... Did I wrote that??

Alain POIRAUD hylas at free.fr
Mon Apr 17 08:37:10 EDT 2006

Hi ED,

You are perfectly right.. and on Internet all cats are grey.. :0)

And thanks for your comments about the quality of my English.. Good enough
to have the pleasure to communicate with you, but not enough, I think, to
write a book.

Yes, I’m French, and that’s why I wrote the book in French first. If you
want to have a look at it, please go to:
http://www.au-vieux-campeur.fr/gp/asp/produit.asp?codprd=65067 you can see
the book.

As for the German version (ISBN 3-931617-20-3) you can have a look at the
editor web page : http://www.palstek.de/buch.html

If you want to check my identity, you can E.mail me at hylas at free.fr (Hylas
was the name of my boat) and you can also have a look at my personal web
page: www.hylas.ws

 I believe this would be enough to prove my identity.. if not, leave me your
E;mail address and I will send you a scan of my ID card..