[Rhodes22-list] Replies to Michael, Dave, Bill, Joe, et al...

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Apr 17 09:25:41 EDT 2006

Michael,
	Michael said," Depth you can shoot thru hull but speed still needs
to be drilled."  Gee, Michael, are you saying that I need to drill a hole
for my gps?
     You also said that you use 3/8 anchor line.  Is that what you used on
your Rhodes? I know that you mentioned this many times, but for the
newbies...
	Yes, I considered your point, but I wanted to be sarcastic.  His
command of English is good and accurate, and if he was doing marketing
research in English, then why not concurrent documentation in English?

Julie,
	Your list host, mentioned above, does not allow document attachments
to post to the list for internet security reasons.  You must use copy and
past into the body of your posts.  For list purposes, we all would
appreciate seeing your checklist.  Just copy and paste it into a reply...

Bill,
	Where are all these pictures that you already have?  Why not ask
Will to set up a commissioning page?  If you ask him politely, he might do
it.

JOE SINNETT
	I hope you took note of the experiences that you missed passing the
chance of sailing with Rummy.

Dave,
	Amazing that you slowed down Elton so much.  Were you serving him
beverages?  There has to be more to this... and a trip to West Marine and
switching batteries cannot be the whole answer.  Where are your pictures?

Dan,
	Putting a Rhodes 22, heretofore called commissioning, is not as
difficult as some are making it.  One person can do it all double checking
everything in less than two hours.
	There have been several commissioning checklist posted to the list
and should be in the archives.  The subject line just probably does not say
commissioning checklist.  I believe Bill E posted several versions in the
last few years.  Maybe Slim and/or Todd posted some also.
	Do not worry.  Here, I thought that motors with electric start still
have pull start capability.  Did Dave try to pull start the motor?
Evidentially Stan needs a multimeter in Spanish.

Ed K
Greenville, SC USA