[Rhodes22-list] Replies to Michael, Dave, Bill, Joe, et al...

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Apr 17 10:00:31 EDT 2006

Ed,

The pictures are in my todo list, and I just haven't been able to sort
them out.  I've got a great little "movie" of Elton putting a boat on a
trailer from the water.  I play it over and over for myself just before
retrieving, to make sure I remember what you have to do.  It's just a
few seconds long, and I'll get a copy to Michael for posting.  I've
never seen Elton miss on the first try, and I've watched him do it
perfectly time after time.  You can't be tentative.

I almost sailed onto my trailer last fall, but I chickened out.  That's
an elegant move!  Does anyone do it?

Bill Effros