[Rhodes22-list] Reigging and derigging.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 11:02:24 EDT 2006

Dan and others,
Sometimes people on this list over think the really basic simple choirs.
Launching and retrieving isn't hard enough to cause a migraine, but sometimes
they can be. This is simple, common sense stuff that takes a little forethought.
 I take my boat out of the water probably every three years or so and don't
have  a problem remembering what to do. It's mostly common sense. If you find
yourself  trying to beat the clock, you will screw it up, trust me.

Rummy