[Rhodes22-list] Rum involved in all boating accidents.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 15:59:34 EDT 2006

Bob,
I take exception with your classifying rum as the culprit in 4 out of 5
boating deaths. I find it hard to believe that there are that many people on  your
lake that drink exclusively rum and cause boating deaths. Now, if you  wanted
to state that all alcohols might be involved, I might agree with you.  Some
people shouldn't drink and drive a boat under power......that's why I sail.
I've never heard of a drunk sailor killing someone in the water....unless it was
 a spouse. Even then I think mine can swim faster than I can react to be able
to  hit her.

Rummy