[Rhodes22-list] Replies to Michael, Dave, Bill, Joe, et al...

rjquinn at bellsouth.net rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 17 22:43:08 EDT 2006

Dave:  Generally the "kit" is tucked up under the cowling or someplace along side the motor under the cowl.   Usually black in color.  Should cintain a screw driver, a poor pair of plyers, a starting cord, and possibly a spark plug or two.  If no spark plugs, I recommend adding a couple to your spares kit. Check your motor manual as it should detail either in words or pictures where the kit is located.  It should also provide instructions on how to start the engine manually.

Bob on the "NoKaOi"