[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring in a 5 knot current

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Apr 19 10:00:55 EDT 2006

Frone,

This requires more than a shoot from the hip answer.  I have not written
up the procedure for myself, and I'm swamped right now.  As soon as I
get the chance to write it up, I will, and I'll post it to the list in
answer to your questions.  If I don't get to it within 2 weeks, please
ask again.  You are picturing it right, although there is more to it
than that.

Bill Effros